Title: Renewals Specialist
Reports To: Senior Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Position Description: The Renewals Specialist will be instrumental in providing exemplary customer service to our merchants and in practicing collaborative selling to meet their financial needs. This position requires a thorough understanding of our non-traditional business finance products, exemplary communication skills, detail orientation, problem-solving, and the ability to manage multiple priorities. The Renewals Specialist will also have a thorough understanding of the full Operational scope of the company.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Receiving inbound phone calls from existing customers
- Providing service and information to customers regarding outstanding balances, payment history, pay-off amounts and potential for Renewals
- Helping ‘create the need’ for new Funding for qualified existing merchants
- Acting as first point of contact for struggling or slow-paying merchants
- Familiarity with Data Entry, Credit and Risk, Sales Support, Due Diligence and Asset Management
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Collaborative selling acumen
- Positive attitude
- Problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work productively as a member of a team
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or higher, or equivalent experience
- Education in a business or finance discipline preferred but not required
Physical Demands: The physical demands of the position are typical of those found in a traditional office environment. Employee will not need to walk significant distances nor lift substantial weight. Employee will need to be able to remain seated at a desk for 8-9 hours in a typical workday.
Conclusion: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.